Have you ever sprained your ankle really bad? It can be excruciatingly painful. I know because I fell down some steps a few years ago and sprained my ankle bad enough that I couldn’t walk on it for about a week. During that week I didn’t have anything to assist me in getting around because nothing was available except crutches. I couldn’t use crutches because of how painful they were due to old stitches under my arm. I couldn’t use a cane because I wasn’t supposed to put any weight on the injured foot so I had to hop around on one foot. It would have been great if there were knee walkers back then, just like the ones in this best knee walker guide!
What is a Knee Walker?
Have you ever wondered why they call it a knee ‘walker?’ I remember the first time I saw one. I thought it should be called a knee ‘rider’ since one knee gets to ride. My idea fits right in with all the other names they call this mobility device used for below-the-knee injuries as an alternative to crutches or walkers as it is a comfortable, highly portable and manoeuvrable mobility aid that provides stability. Knee walkers are also referred to as a leg caddy, knee scooter, leg walker, knee rover, and a knee cruiser. They also make knee walkers that may be a better choice for you as they have a seat so that you can place the injured foot or leg on a platform as you sit and push with the other leg.
Why Do You Need One?
A knee walker is used during recovery from several types of injuries, such as sprained ankle, broken foot, ankle, leg, or toes, injury or surgery on these or another part of the leg, and any other condition that your doctor may recommend a knee walker to be used for; however, one thing to keep in mind is that your good leg must be strong enough to do the work needed. Some of the reasons for using a knee walker are that it eliminates tripping or falling if using crutches and is the perfect alternative to sore armpits. It prevents atrophy by strengthening muscles in the affected leg, plus it improves circulation, elevates the leg for less pain and swelling, and it can be used as a footstool during rest.
How Do You Get One?
Mobility knee walkers can be bought at full price from a medical equipment company but if you have insurance, a doctor can prescribe it so you would either pay full price and submit a claim to your insurance or be paying only the portion your insurance doesn’t cover if the medical equipment company submits a claim. Of course, your doctor has to examine you to make sure you qualify for it. Once approved, you can start shopping for the one you want.
If you have never had a knee walker or if you’ve had one you didn’t like, this Best Knee Walker Guide of 2017 will give you a review of five different kinds, as well as telling you about others to help you choose one that is the best one for you or a loved one.
KneeRover®Economy Knee Scooter/Steerable Knee Walker
The KneeRover® Economy Knee Scooter/Walker is just what you need instead of uncomfortable crutches in order to get around while your leg or foot is healing, or lower leg and below the knee amputees, or while having other problems in your foot or leg. This knee walker is reliable, comfortable, and at an economic price compared to other knee walkers. The KneeRover® Knee Walker is one of the best four-wheel walkers in the industry with its four 7.5 inch rubber wheels with dual handbrakes that have stability and control that can be adjusted and locked. It has a dual bar frame that is so sturdy it can carry up to 300 pounds. This steerable economy knee walker is one of the best knee walker values in the industry. It has a sturdy dual bar frame, an adjustable locking handbrake and on wheel brake deliver that’s excellent. An adjustable indoor or outdoor use, the steerable knee scooter/walker until that I had to pay. The weight capacity is 300 pounds.
The KneeRover® Economy is the size that would be best used by persons that are 4’6” to 6”6” and can be used by adults or children. The knee support height is an adjustable 16 inches to 22 inches. The handlebar height is also adjustable from 29 inches to 37 inches. The Economy Knee Scooter/Walker comes in black matte and weighs only 21 pounds and the handlebar can be folded down in order to transport it in your vehicle. The knee pad size is 7 inches wide by 12.75 inches long with the overall length of 31 inches. With the front wheels being only 16 inches apart, it will fit through any doorway and is very manoeuvrable. It has some assembling to do and takes using tools supplied to insert the steering column and the seat to the frame.
The majority of customers were very pleased with this knee walker but there also were a lot of complaints. Some noted that you can’t adjust the seat to be lowered for a person of 5’2” or less. Even though this walker has a padded seat, several complained that it is not shaped for a leg as some knee walkers are, which causes your leg to slip off a lot. Others felt that the pad on the seat is not very thick so they had to add a pillow but it was still not very comfortable. KneeRover® makes accessories for this knee walker, including padded covers that give you more comfort. All considered, this walker is rated fairly high at 4.5 out of 5 stars and has a lower price than most knee walkers so it may be what you need.
- AFFORDABLE MOBILITY SOLUTION: KneeRover Economy Knee Scooter delivers one of the best knee walker values in the industry and is ideal for individuals recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, ankle surgery, leg amputation, other lower leg injuries or medical conditions.
- EXCELLENT CRUTCH ALTERNATIVE: More comfortable and stable than crutches, this affordable knee walker is made for both indoor and outdoor use, with four wheels for easy steering and balance..
- STABILITY AND CONTROL: These easy to maneuver steerable knee scooter walkers feature four 7.5" rubber wheels, Dual adjustable locking handbrakes and dual rear on-wheel brakes.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE AND COMPACT: The Economy Steerable Knee Scooter also features handlebars with a quick release folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. Kneewalker has handlebars and padded knee platform that easily adjust for a comfortable fit.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: This steerable kneewalker weighs only 21 pounds and offers a robust 300 lb weight capacity, making it easier for patient use. The Economy knee scooter is recommended for individuals with heights 4' 6" to 6' 6". Perfect for kids and adults.
All Terrain KneeRover® Steerable Knee Scooter/Walker
KneeRover’s All Terrain Knee Scooter or Walker is an excellent choice for anyone needing an alternative to crutches due to injury, surgery, or any chronic condition that affects one leg that is not able to carry weight while healing or for long-term use. The All Terrain is the most versatile of all knee walkers and is called the All Terrain due to the ability to get over rough terrain, such as grass, dirt, or gravel, as well as bumps or uneven pavement, which means you can go almost anywhere. Its four 12-inch pneumatic tires are larger than the standard size on knee walkers. All Terrain has two wheels that are in the front with an automotive-type tie-rod steering mechanism that gives excellent control when maneuvering around corners and tight spots. It has adjustable rear brakes to be smooth and consistent braking, as well as a parking/locking feature.
The All Terrain has a fully adjustable knee platform and handlebars that fold down so that you can take it with you in your vehicle or store away in the closet. The KneeRover® All Terrain can be used for either left or right leg and has a three-inch thick padded knee platform contoured for comfort and rubber hand grips that are ergonomically designed. The All Terrain is constructed with double bar frame between the front and back wheels for stability and strength while still being lightweight and portable.
The All Terrain comes in only one color of blue. It weighs 27 pounds and has a weight capacity of 350 pounds. The handlebar height range is 35 inches to 47 inches and the knee support height range is 19 inches to 22.5 inches. The knee pad is 6.75 inches wide and 12.5 inches long and the overall length of the knee walker is 35.5 inches. Your new knee walker will require some assembling and tools with instructions are included; however, you may find it easier by watching this video by clicking this link: YouTube video. This knee walker is also equipped with a storage basket that is removable so you can load up with some picnic items and go for a hike to the park for a picnic.
There are many customers that complained about the balance of this knee walker as it would tip easily and even cause you to fall. Others thought it was not constructed well or claimed the company must not have any quality control as some customers received a knee walker that was not assembled correctly or the parts were missing. There were complaints about the brakes and tires being faulty and tires are not warranted for over 60 days. There were a lot of complaints about the protruding wheel bolts that would mark up the door frames if you get too close. This knee walker has too many complaints to be worth getting with the possibility of needing to return it.
- Padded Contoured Comfortable Knee Platform with Easy Folding Mechanism. The handlebars are made of comfort foam 7/8 inches steel
- 12″ x 8″ x 8.5″ Wire Basket is included for convenient storage and transport of your personal belongings
- Leg Compatibility: Left and Right. Knee Rest: 3″ Contoured Molded Foam
- Accommodates patient heights 5′6" – 6’6″
- 3″ Contoured Knee Support Adjusted Height Range: 18″ – 21.5″. Handlebar Adjusted Height Range: 34″ – 41″
Deluxe Steerable Knee Walker Scooter Knee Cycle Leg Walker
The KneeRover® Deluxe KneeCycle is one of the most advanced modern style knee walkers and is an excellent crutch alternative for anyone recovering from surgery or an injury to the foot, ankle or lower leg. It has an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism and a locking handbrake that is adjustable and rear disc brake with maximum stability and control for maneuvering indoor or outdoor. The KneeCycle features four smooth 7.5 foot diameter rubber non-marking wheels and a 3.5 foot thick comfortable contoured knee pad that is adjustable and compatible for left or right-leg use. It also has ergonomic rubber hand grips for safety and comfort. This lightweight but sturdy knee walker has a weight capacity of 300 pounds and is best for individuals that are from 5 feet to 6.5 feet in height. The KneeCycle also features a removable front axle and handlebars with a quick and easy folding mechanism for transporting and for storage.
The KneeCycle knee walker comes in blue and offers a free detachable storage wire basket that measures 7.5 inches by 12.5 inches by 8.25 inches. There are several accessories available and sold separately such as backpacks, knee pad covers, cup holders, LED headlights, and different sizes of baskets. The KneeCycle weighs only 20 pounds with an overall length of 29 inches. The handlebar height range is 37 inches to 45 inches and the overall height with handlebars folded and seat removed is 19 inches. The knee support height range is an easy adjustable range of 17 inches to 22.5 inches and the knee pad measures 6.5 inches wide by 12.5 inches high. The front axle is 19 inches wide for a sturdy and stable ride with the ability to get into small spaces and to go over most surfaces such as carpeting and grass. Some tool-free assembling is needed but it is easy to setup quickly.
Even with several complaints about the bad instructions, the overall rating on this knee walker is 4.5 out of 5 stars. One customer loved this knee walker so much she called it her “very best friend” as it gave her a lot of freedom after having surgery on her ankle. Many loved how easy it was to take with you by just folding down and putting in a trunk or backend of SUV or minivan. Many found they could sit on the knee pad for a quick rest or while cooking or other activity. For those who thought that this knee walker didn’t have a brake lock: The brake lock is on the brake and to turn on you press the button and to release the brake you squeeze it. This product comes highly recommended in this best knee guide walker guide.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The KneeRover Deluxe KneeCycle is one of the most advanced knee walkers in the industry and an excellent alternative to crutches.
- Maximum stability and control when maneuvering - these steerable knee scooters offer an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism (not available on most knee walkers) and an adjustable locking handbrake.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, the Knee Rover KneeCycle kneeling walker features four 7.5" non-marking rubber wheels, a comfortable 3.5" thick contoured knee platform that is left or right-leg compatible, and a free basket.
- The Kneecycle knee scooter also features a removable front axle and handlebars with an quick folding mechanism for easy transport and storage.; Tires: 7.5" Solid Polyurethane Rubber Wheels (Non-Marking) w/ Shock-Absorbing Sealed Windows
- Fully adjustable handlebars and knee platform, this lightweight yet sturdy knee walker offers a robust 300 lb. weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 4'9" - 6'6".
Drive Medical DV8 Aluminum Steerable Knee Walker Crutch Alternative
The DV8 Steerable Knee Walker from Drive Medical is a durable, simple, and comfortable solution to getting around without the necessity of using crutches when you have had surgery, disease or injury to your foot or lower leg. Due to its front wheel steering for increased maneuverability, quick mobility, stability and safety over using crutches, the DV8 lets you manage your day much better. The steering column can be folded easily and quickly for transporting and storing away. This knee walker’s adjustments can be made to seat and handle without the use of tools.
The mark-free 8-inch wheels make moving around indoor with carpeting being a little harder to maneuver and outdoor on all sorts of surfaces except loose gravel and wet or slippery. Braking with a deluxe dual braking system maximizes your safety when you put the brakes on whenever you get on or off of the knee walker or any other time. When going down inclines, you can optimize rear wheel braking by leaning back when braking so weight is on the rear wheels. You also have lockable parking brakes on the handlebar grips. The DV8 is made of durable aluminum frame with an attractive silver finish. The thick knee pad is like a comfortable cushion and has crafted channel-style indents to cradle your leg.
The DV8 Steerable Knee Walker is 17 inches wide and 32 inches deep with a handle height of 33 inches to 37.5 inches. The knee pad height is 17.5 inches to 21.5 inches and the pad is 7.25 inches wide by 14.25 inches long. It weighs only 19 pounds with a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
The overall rating on the DV8 Steerable Knee Walker is 4.3 out of 5 stars. Some good suggestions for using a knee walker were pointed out by customers, such as to always be attentive and careful when on uneven pavement and to hold the handlebars tight using a pair of biking no finger gloves to limit wear on your hands. Most customers were very pleased with the DV8 so this best knee walker guide recommends it.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation, and ulcers of the foot
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability; steering column folds for storage
- Leg pad with "channel" provides added stability and comfort
- Tool-free height adjustment of seat and handle
- Handle Height: 33"-37.5"; Knee Pad Dimensions: 14.25"(L) x 7.25"(W) x 17.5"-21.5"(H); Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Giantex Steerable Foldable Knee Walker Scooter
The Giantex Steerable Foldable Knee Walker Scooter is a great solution for anyone with one foot or lower leg injury or after surgery to the foot, ankle, hip, knee or lower leg. It is equipped with two hand brakes that lock to control the rear disc brakes that will stop the knee walker very quickly. The seat and handlebars are adjustable to fit just about anyone’s height. The height of the handlebars is adjustable from 30.7 inches to 40.6 inches. The height of the knee pad is adjustable from 18.1 inches to 24 inches. The contoured channel seat size is 14.2 inches by 6.3 inches by 2.6 inches. It weighs 21 pounds with a wheel diameter of 8 inches and the weight capacity is 330 pounds. Some simple assembly is required and it comes with a detachable storage basket to carry small items. The dimensions when folded are 31 inches x 17 inches x 15 inches.
The Giantex has a sturdy black steel frame that provides a durable and stable ride. It has two deluxe hand brakes for added safety and four 8 inch PU wheels that work well on both indoor and outdoor surfaces. The steering column can be folded easily for storage or transporting in a vehicle. The contoured channel padded seat allows your leg to fit comfortably and for a softer pad, you can order one of the pad covers sold separately.
The overall rating on the Giantex Steerable Knee Walker is 3.9 out of 5 stars. It didn’t have very many customer reviews which would make you think this knee walker isn’t a big seller. The information available for it is not enough to know such things as what height of a person can use it so there were many customers who had to return it as it didn’t fit heights shorter than 5 feet 4 inches. There were complaints of the pad not being comfortable. Others complained about the brakes not working well causing them to have accidents. There were complaints about the customer service being poor and getting a refund as being very difficult.
- 【Adjustable Height Steering Handlebar And Hand Brakes】The height of the knee scooter handlebar can be adjusted by the knob on the front steering rod. The height is from 31 to 41 inches, which can adapt to different people heights. When you use it, you won't feel too short and need to bend. The brakes on the handrail can effectively stop the scooter. We use a high quality material so it is not easy to damage.
- 【Height Adjustable Knee Pad And Convenient Foldable Design】 Not only can the handlebar be height-adjusted, but the knee pad height can also be adjusted from 18 inches to 24 inches. These two height-adjustable designs are a perfect combination to fit different heights of users. And these two heights are fully ergonomic and comfortable to use. The scooter folding design is for the benefit of easy transport and space saving storage. It can be folded easily by adjusting a metal device in front.
- 【Comfortable Stuffing and Contoured Non-Slip Knee Pad】This knee pad does not design with a general and simple arc. Compared with the knee scooter in the market, our knee scooter does not only with contoured shape on two sides to prevent the side slip, and there is a transverse groove in the middle, which effectively prevent your legs and knees slipping, and the knee pad is comfotably stuffed with soft foam and you won't feel pain and stiffness even if you kneel on this pad for a long time.
- 【Advanced And Safe Aluminum Alloy Double Brake Device】The four wheels are made of thick and non-slip material, which can not only smoothly move, but also does not slip. The rear wheels are equipped with very advanced brakes. There are many single brake system wheels on the market, our brakes are specially customized. It is aluminum alloy double brake system, it is not only very durable but also flexible braking, and the wheels can be firmly fixed and not moved, which is a very safe brake device.
- 【Rugged Rust-Proof Steel Frame And User-friendly Metal Basket】We chose the steel with highe strength as the main material of the knee scooter. Its bearing capacity and firmness are better than ordinary steel, and the surface is also spray-treated, it will not rust in all weathers, suitable for outdoor use. And for the convenience of users, we also have a metal front basket that can hold small things.
How to Find the Right Knee Walker
Questions to Consider
When you are ready to purchase a knee walker, you may be able to look at different types at a medical equipment outlet. Answering the following questions below should help you in determining which one would be best for you or your loved one;
- Does your doctor recommend a certain type? Depending on the reason you need a knee walker and if you have ever used one before, follow your doctor’s instructions on what type of knee walker or seated walker to get.
- Is your good leg strong enough to do the pushing of the knee walker?
- How is your balance? Will you be able to balance the knee walker?
- Is the weight capacity pounds more than what you weigh? No offense intended but sometimes customers will buy a knee walker that isn’t built for their weight and then they get hurt when it breaks. It is a good idea for your weight to be at least 25 pounds less than what the stated weight capacity is to ensure safe use.
- Will your insurance pay for part of the cost? Your knee walker may be covered for part of the cost by your insurance. If you’re not sure, make a call to your insurance company before you order one.
- Is the cost within your budget? If you have insurance, calculate how much your co-pay will be. If not covered, can you afford it?
- Have you discussed the type to purchase with your loved ones? Sometimes those closest to you can see better what you need than you or your doctor. They can also help you do the measuring to be sure you get one that fits your size.
- If you have any questions that are not answered in this guide, you may find answers on the manufacturer’s website by searching for it on the Internet or by calling them.
Best Knee Walker Guide Tips
- If you are planning surgery to your foot or leg, it is helpful to buy the knee walker before you have surgery so you can practice using it.
- A word of caution is that you need to watch that you don’t go too fast especially on uneven surfaces and thresholds so that you don’t lose your balance and fall.
- It is recommended that you do not ride a knee walker while sitting on it if it is not designed for this as it can cause injuries so use it only as it is intended.
- You should keep a hand on the brake handle at all times when using the knee walker as they can move very freely and you may need to brake unexpectedly.
- Be sure to lock the brakes with mounting and dismounting or bending down to pick up something since it can fly out from under you quickly.
- Make sure the hardware is always tightened and keep the wheels clean by wiping with a wet cloth after using outside.
Other Knee Walkers
Below are three other kinds of knee walkers that are unique and different from the ones listed above and that would be worth mentioning to you.
KneeRover® Evolution Steerable Seated Scooter Knee Walker
The Evolution Steerable Seated Scooter Knee Walker by KneeRover® is a unique knee walker because it is designed differently from the standard kind that you put your bad leg up on the seat-like pad and then push with your good leg. The seated knee walker has a bicycle type of seat that you sit on and then put your bad leg up on the platform right below the handlebars and push the walker with your good leg. It is ideal for anyone recovering from an injury or surgery to the hip, foot, knee, ankle or lower leg but especially for someone who needs to sit while scooting rather than standing while scooting on one leg.
The KneeRover® Evolution Seated Scooter is a proven and durable mobility aid and is a great choice of an alternative to crutches as it has excellent stability and control when maneuvering. This steerable seated leg walkers offer an adjustable locking handbrake and rear disc brake. This seated mobility scooter features a large gel padded seat, ergonomic rubber hand grips, and a convenient front leg platform that allows the patient to rest in comfort while elevating the non-weight bearing leg. The Evolution Seated Scooter has handlebars with a quick folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. This seated knee walker comes with four 7.5 inch non-marking shock-absorbing rubber wheels and a free wire basket that measures 12.5 inches by 8 inches by 8 inches. It has fully adjustable handlebars and seat. This lightweight yet sturdy seated leg walker offers a weight capacity of 300 pounds and is recommended for persons from 4’11” to 6’11.”
The Evolution Seated Scooter is blue and has a dual bar frame with an adjustable handbrake that locks and rear disc brakes that deliver excellent control with an overall length of 33.5 inches. The large gel padded seat, ergonomic rubber hand grips, and convenient leg platform lets the person rest in comfort while elevating the non-weight bearing leg. It weighs 24 pounds but is lightweight enough to be portable with its thumb-release lever for quickly folding.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the knee, hip, foot, ankle or lower leg. The KneeRover Evolution Seated Scooter is a proven and durable mobility aid and an excellent alternative to crutches.
- Excellent stability and control when maneuvering - these steerable seated leg walkers offer an adjustable locking handbrake and rear drum brake.
- Seated mobility scooter features a large gel padded seat, ergonomic rubber hand grips, and a convenient front leg platform that allows the patient to rest in comfort while elevating the non-weight bearing leg.
- The Evolution Seated Scooter utilizes handlebars with a quick folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. Walker also comes with four 7.5" non-marking rubber wheels, and a free basket. Smooth movement with no hopping or skipping
- Fully adjustable handlebars and seat, this lightweight yet sturdy seated leg walker offers a robust 300 lb. weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 5' - 6'6".
Gemini Seated Scooter or Knee Walker by Roscoe Medical
The user of the Gemini has two options: one of using gel padded seat for a seated scooter or secondly, using the padded knee platform (sold separately). Which one is better will depend on the type of injury or the user’s comfort. The Gemini folds compactly qui ckly and easily for storage or transport. If the user would like the use of both the seated scooter and the knee walker, it can convert in less than one minute with no tools required (knee platform sold separately).
The large 8-inch rubber wheels with sealed bearings are great for indoor or outdoor use. The Gemini moves smoothly with no jumping or skipping. It has a unique steering system that has a 5-foot turning radius. The padded handlebar grips are for added comfort. It has a dual braking system and a parking brake for additional safety. It goes through a triple coated painting process for better durability.
The Gemini has a weight capacity of 250 pounds. It has four 8-inch diameter wheels. The knee pad height adjustment is from 18′ inches to 23.5′ inches. A quick-release basket is included. It comes in one color of black. The knee platform dimensions are 7 inches wide x 14 inches deep. It has an adjustable seat height of 25 inches to 34.5inches in one-inch increments and an adjustable handle height of 31.75 inches to 41 inches in one-inch increments. It weighs 23.8 pounds. Manufacturer provides a limited lifetime warranty on frame, 90 days on all other parts.
- Seat included/Knee pad sold separate
- Adjustable Seat Height Range: 25" - 34.5" with one inch increments
- Adjustable Handle Height Range: 31 3/4" - 41" with one inch increments
KneeRover® PRO All Terrain Knee Walker Scooter with Shock Absorber
This all new KneeRover® PRO – All Terrain Knee Walker is the only knee walker from the number one knee walker brand for you to experience maximum freedom and performance with the all terrains establishing a new level of durability and mobility freedom for individuals recovering from a broken or injured foot, ankle, leg, foot surgery, ankle surgery or other lower leg injuries or medical conditions like ulcers.
The KneeRover® PRO All Terrain is a revolutionary, patent pending new design that features integrated Shock Technology for maximum ride comfort on any terrain. These all terrain knee walkers feature 12-inch diameter off-road pneumatic tires designed to easily traverse grass, sidewalks, gravel and dirt with incredible ease and agility unlike any other knee walker. Another great feature is that the large three-wheel design keeps the user from hitting the back wheel with his foot when it has four smaller wheels. The tires are inflatable and have metal valve stems that are angled out for easy inflation. It is an excellent alternative to crutches and whether you are at home, at work, on the trail, or on the town, the KneeRover® PRO medical scooter will keep you on the move, safely navigating with ease and with a little fun as you go.
The KneeRover® PRO has maximum stability and control when maneuvering with the automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism (not available on most knee walkers) and an adjustable locking handbrake. Heavy duty aluminum double bar construction offers unprecedented strength and stability while remaining lightweight giving you the ability to go almost anywhere.
- ALL NEW KneeRover PRO - All Terrain Knee Walker Featuring Patent Pending new design with Integrated Shock Technology for the best ride comfort on any terrain.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The All Terrain KneeRover PRO is an excellent crutch alternative and offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
- Indoor - Outdoor All Terrain knee scooter features 12 inch pneumatic tires - perfect for navigating your home, work, and any terrain with ease - including grass, gravel, dirt and gaps in sidewalks.
- These steerable knee walkers offer an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism and NEW KneeRover Stabilizer training wheel for maximum stability and control.
- Heavy Duty Aluminum double bar construction offers unprecedented strength and stability while remaining lightweight. All Terrain Knee Rover Pro knee walker offers a 350 lb. weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 5'6" - 6'8".