Product Review: Best Electric Wheelchair – Drive Medical Blue Streak Wheelchair
Price Range: $110-$160
Who Would Buy This: It’s ideal for those shopping for the best electric wheelchair and mobility aids, particularly the elderly who need a tool to make them move around with ease.
Has elevating leg rests – With this feature, I can just easily elevate my legs if necessary. This feature is one of the reasons why many, particularly those whose present health condition requires them to elevate their legs from time to time, consider it as the best electric wheelchair.
Easy to use – I particularly love the fact that with this high-quality electric wheelchair, I just need to push a button and raise the armrests to effortlessly put them behind me. Such feature prevents me from having to seek the assistance of someone to stand up or sit back down.
Made of nylon upholstery – The fact that the wheelchair is made of this material is a bonus as it improves its attractiveness and durability. Aside from that, it also makes the electric wheelchair lightweight. It’s easy to clean plus it’s well-padded, which enhances its ability to offer comfort.
Leg support is a bit lacking – While this is one of the best electric wheelchairs for better mobility that you can find, note that it’s a bit lacking in terms of leg support. I noticed that it’s a bit challenging to make the leg supports stay in place when pivoting them. This issue is fixable, though, by attaching a strong magnet to the rail with the help of an epoxy.
Value for Money?
Drive Medical Blue Streak Wheelchair is the best electric wheelchair for many because it has most, if not all, of the features they need from a mobility aid. Just like me, you’ll love the fact that it features elevating leg rests, is easy to use, and is made of durable, lightweight and attractive nylon upholstery.
- Cutting-edge wheelchair design makes independent mobility enjoyable. Width open with 20 inch seat is 26 inch
- Detachable desk arms and premium swing-away leg rests provide customizable support. Seat-To-floor Height- 19.5 inches
- 18" padded nylon wheelchair seat ensures lasting comfort and is easy to clean
- Durable tires feature push-to-lock functionality for safety. Comes with calf strap
- Overall Dimensions: 42"(L) x 24"(W) x 36"(H); Closed Width: 12.5"; Seat Dimensions: 16"(D) x 18"(W) x 19.5"(H); Armrest Height: 8"; Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Product Review: Best Electric Wheelchair – Latest Foldawheel PW-999UL
Company: Amazon via seller Wheelchair88 (Feedback Rating: 84%)
Price Range: $2,100- $2,500
Who Would Buy This: It is a good choice for those who are in search of the best electric wheelchair, which is both compact and lightweight.
Lightweight, compact and foldable – Undoubtedly, these three traits of the Latest Foldawheel PW-999UL make it the best electric wheelchair today. It’s the lightest power wheelchair, weighing only around 45lbs. It’s compact and foldable as well, so folding and storing it with just a push of a button is possible.
Comes with a zippered full-enclosed bag – I particularly love the zippered full-enclosed bag integrated into this top-of-the-line electric wheelchair. This specific feature makes it more convenient for me to store my personal belongings, such as charger, when traveling.
Durable front wheels – Made from polyurethane material, the front wheels of Latest Foldawheel PW-999UL are highly durable. In fact, it can withstand huge impact. I noticed that the wheels are stronger when compared to those made from caster material, which is both flimsy and small.
Not that easy to unfold – It’s not that easy to unfold the wheelchair as I initially expected. But rest assured that you can fix this problem if you invest in open-assist struts and ask someone to lubricate all its joints. With this problem fixed, you can turn it into the most user-friendly mobility aid you can find.
Value for Money?
Latest Foldawheel PW-999UL is worthy to be referred to as the best electric wheelchair because of its many useful features and benefits. Just like me, you’ll love its durability, light weight, compact size, durable front wheels, and highly useful zippered bag.
Foldawheel PW-999UL (2 Batteries+2 Yrs Warranty+Free Travel Bag) Open/Fold in 1 Second Now. The Lightest & Most Compact Power Chair in the World (Only 43 lbs+3 lbs Per Li-ion Battery).
- Wheelchair88 is the original designer and producer of the lightest portable power chair (Foldawheel) since 2013 with more than 10,000 happy users worldwide. From this 2018 version onwards, we start to provide 2 years global warranty doesn’t matter where you travel to. This new version can be Opened / Folded + lock in just 1 second.
- PW-999UL is truly the lightest and most compact power chair in the world. The complete power chair weighs only 23.5 kg (51.8 lb) with 2 batteries. From 1st May onwards, all delivery will come with 2 Polymer Lithium Batteries that can operate for up to 16 miles (We tested with 220 lbs user) (Apple uses Polymer Li-ion cells for a good reason). 95% of our customers are still using the same original battery for the past 4 years, and that speaks for our quality.
- Our latest brushless motors are more powerful, energy saving and durable, together with the high quality rubber tires, it provides better traction, making it easier to navigate steeper slopes. Our controller system is the smallest & better control among all the brushless motor controllers you can find in the market. You can detach it without taking out the whole cable.
- The footrest can collapse inward to provide closer and easier stand up position. The double joint armrests are strong enough to support heavier weight and can be lifted up easily, so you can get closer to tables or easier transfer. It equips with hydraulic anti-tilt support. The seat cushion and backrest cover are made of air-breeze material, comfortable and can be detached for washing.
- Standard delivery comes with a tough & thick padded Travel Bag, and a certified world wide usable charger. We also have optional headrest and other accessories available if required
Product Review: Best Electric Wheelchair – EZ Lite Cruiser Personal Mobility Aid
Company: Amazon via seller EZ Lite Cruiser (Feedback Rating: 89%)
Price Range: $2,100- $2,500
Who Would Buy This: This is the best electric wheelchair for those who want a speedy and portable mobility aid that they can use for travel. It’s also good to use indoors and in any landscape.
Lightweight and convenient – With the lightweight and portable design of EZ Lite Cruiser Personal Mobility Aid, it’s no longer surprising to see others who view it as the best electric wheelchair for them. It’s exceptionally convenient to use. I don’t even have to worry about lifting it up in case I need to put it on a car for transportation.
Features a simple collapsing seat – If you’re looking for the best mobility aid, then this one fits the bill as aside from working speedily, it also has simple collapsing seats, making it ideal if you want to bring it with you for traveling. The seat features rough 12-inch rear wheels that you can efficiently move outside.
Easy to set up and operate – I enjoy the fact that the EZ Lite Cruiser Personal Mobility Aid is designed in such a way that it is easy to set up and operate. This is a bonus for me as I don’t have to exert too much effort just to set it up and make it work.
Issues when setting it at the lowest speed – I noticed that the chair and wheels jerk while making a ratcheting sound and remaining motionless when setting it at the lowest speed. Being one of the ideal mobility solutions you can find, though, the instructions will already warn you about it. In fact, they suggest increasing the speed to deal with the problem.
Value for Money?
Still, it’s the best electric wheelchair that can provide real value for your money. What else will you look for from this wheelchair when it has almost everything you need – particularly its lightweight and convenient design, simple collapsing seat and ease of setup and operation?
EZ Lite Cruiser - Standard Model - Personal Mobility Aid - Light Weight Folding Power Wheelchair
- Weighs Only 50 Pounds With the Battery & Carries Passengers up to 264 Pounds
- Easy to Transport -- No Need to Install a Lift on your Car or SUV to transport
- Small Turning Radius of about 33 inches -- Gets around tight areas easily
- Uses a Lithium Ion Battery for 10 miles on a full charge. Add a second battery (sold separately) for 20 miles of range.
- Costs Less than Older model & much heavier Power Electric Wheelchairs.
Product Review: Best Electric Wheelchair – Drive Medical Cirrus Plus Folding Power Wheelchair
Company: Amazon via seller Unique Fitness Concepts (Feedback Rating: 100%)
Price Range: $1,200- $1,700
Who Would Buy This: This is the best electrical wheelchair recommended for those shopping for a portable, powerful and transportable mobility tool. It’s also good for those searching for one, which they can use both indoors and outdoors.
Foldable and portable – Many consider the Drive Medical Cirrus Plus Folding Power Wheelchair as the best electric wheelchair because it is highly portable and foldable. Having both these features gives me an easier time folding it and bringing it with me on my travels despite the limitations in my movements.
Features a programmable PG controller and adjustable joystick – I think this is another of the strongest points of this product, making it the most functional and versatile mobility solutions for everyone. The programmable and integrated PG controller, as well as the joystick with a length you can easily adjust means that it can accommodate the majority of user’s sizes.
Manual wheel locks – I feel safe each time I am in this wheelchair because of its manual wheel locks. It lets me securely and successfully stop it anytime.
A bit heavy – Just like any of the most popular mobility aids today, the electric wheelchair also has its own drawback, such as being on the heavy side. Still, I can assure you that you’ll get used to it with time.
Value for Money?
It’s no longer surprising to see people thinking about the Drive Medical Cirrus Plus Folding Power Wheelchair as the best electrical wheelchair. With its foldable and portable nature, and its useful features like the adjustable joystick, programmable PG controller, and manual wheel locks, you’ll feel safe and secure using it.
Product Review: Best Electric Wheelchair – IMC Heartway Rumba HP4 Power Electric Wheelchair
Company: Amazon via seller Phillips Health Care (Feedback Rating: 98%)
Price Range: $1,300- $1,700
Who Would Buy This: This is the best electrical wheelchair for those looking for a versatile mobility aid, which they can use in almost all types of terrains – both indoors and outdoors
Stylish – I think one of the things that make IMC Heartway Rumba HP4 the best electric wheelchair is the fact that it is designed with style in mind. It’s stylish and attractive enough that I don’t feel bad about my condition hampering my mobility when using it.
Comfortable and reliable – Aside from being stylish, I feel like this is the best mobility aid offered to the public because of its high comfortability and reliability. Most of its features are integrated with the comfort of users in mind. In fact, the seat is well-padded, so you won’t feel utmost discomfort when using it.
Customizable arms – I specifically love the fact that the wheelchair’s arms can be customized. They’re also removable, allowing me to remove them easily in case I want to make more space.
The problem with this mobility tool is that it tends to be a bit challenging to use in smaller spaces. Fortunately, this problem will only affect you during the first few uses. Eventually, you’ll get used to it and have more control over it, even in small and tight areas.
Value for Money?
IMC Heartway Rumba HP4 is the best electric chair because it provides good value for the money you paid for it. It is stylish enough, comfortable and reliable and comes with lots of useful features like its customizable and removable arms.
IMC Heartway Rumba HP4 Power Electric Wheelchair
- Stylish Power wheelchair for home or outdoor use
- Rotating seat with fold down back.
- 8' front wheels & 10" rear wheels.
- Standard swivel captain seat with headrest